So Christ, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time, not to deal with sin but to save those who are eagerly waiting for him. Hebrews 9:28
1. We believe...that the Bible is inspired by God and completely free from error. The Bible alone is our absolute authority in all matters.
2. We believe...in one God, revealed as three equal persons: father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe...that Jesus Christ was both God and Man. We believe He was born of a virgin, died for the sins of the whole world and was resurrected bodily form from the grave.
4. We believe...in the total depravity of man, in election according to the foreknowledge of God and in justification by faith through the blood and righteousness of Christ. We believe that God has chosen the Jewish people for His own and we earnestly seek their salvation, as well as the fulfillment of the many promises God has made to them.
5. We believe...that a man must be born again and sanctified through the work of the Holy Spirit in order to live a life that brings glory to God. We believe that once a man is truly saved, he is saved forever.
6. We believe...that Jesus Christ will return to earth visibly and gloriously. We believe that all men will be resurrected from the dead, the wicked will be punished eternally and the righteous will inherit eternal life.
7. We believe...a New Testament church to be a self-governing company of baptized believers, voluntarily associated for: § The observance of the two ordinances (Baptism by immersion & the Lord’s supper) § The ministry of the Word. § Mutual edification § Evangelism.
Learning to... LOVE, GROW, REACH, SERVE and WORSHIP JESUS!